Girazi meets Malawian with Natural Hair : Olivia Ndoka


wpid-photogrid_1407620492719.jpg

Briefly tell us about yourself?
My name is Olivia from Malawi currently staying in Botswana studying at the University of Botswana Im a short, full of energy a
Eccentric and individualistic type of girl
 
Briefly tell us about your natural hair journey? I cut it about a year ago and it grew pretty fast. It’s a hassle to comb but with good treatment it ain’t too bad. I jus oil it n wash it once every month
 
Who are your celebrity Natural hair Inspiration?Aint got one.. but the freshly ground lead singer n Solange Knowles
 
What inspired you to go natural? I had washed my hair and it dreaded up cause I didn’t comb it so I decided to cut it and the rest is history
 
How long have you been natural? Almost 2years
 
What’s your natural hair care regime and what products do you use? Sexy and natural. Uhmm olive products Hair food
 
Besides being a natural , what else do you like to do or would like to do  ? you have any talents etc?
Weaves. Uhmm I also sing dance rap & do poetry
 
Where else can we get into contact with you?
(click on a site to contact olivia)
Facebook.
Twitter.
 Instagram
Tumblr
Whatsapp/BBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog . Always happy to read your comments

xoxoxo Daisy