IM NOT GIVING UP IM JUST STARTING OVER

FAILED || DECISIONS DECISIONS

Hey guys !
Hope you guys are awesome..I am..well sorta.
Anyway lets talk AS level.

I FAILED in the recent year 2014. 

Quick thing my subjects are
■English Language
■Business studies
■History
used to do Computing I dropped it I couldn't deal.

Now, with me failing these well History and English language disabled me to get into the university I wanted to and still do want to get into which are University of Cape Town/Wits University/ even Rhodes University instead they offered my 2nd choice which I had applied for International Relations(Politics)/ Journalism/Psychology  basically humanities-
Which I really don't want to do to me these choices are like the "side baes".


I don't mind doing them because I love them..mmhhh i don't know of that makes sense but i hop it does *sigh* #mixedemotions
I Want TO DO LAW-I WANT TO BE A LAWYER. 

So decisions decisions I am not taking a gap year I decided to do my A level (A2) & I recently just re-set my AS level exam in May/June Session
What inspired me to also share this with you guys is my inspiration from Hazel Hale
You can check her out
Twitter @hazelhalle
Instagram @hazelhalle

However she didn't do A levels (A2)
Instead she re-set her AS levels  in October/November session-now she is doing what she always wanted to do *I think*-Architecture at the university of Cape Town

Ohh here's a tip guys: it's your life, your future don't mind what people say or think-you just do you

♥ Daisy Girazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog . Always happy to read your comments

xoxoxo Daisy